Organization of Board Index -- Forums for Working Groups

If you have ideas for improvement, post them here
StopThe40B

Organization of Board Index -- Forums for Working Groups

Post by StopThe40B » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi Eric,

Thank you for setting up this discussion board for the citizens of Lancaster opposed to the Goodridge Brook 40B project.
I'm hopeful this will help us pursue a better result for our town than the one the developer has proposed.

At last night's meeting, Victoria had suggested several working groups to focus efforts on key areas of concern. I recall
at least 5: Sewer, Water, Traffic, Environmental, and Legal. There may have been others.

If possible, it might be helpful to set up separate forums for each of these groups to keep all of the related discussions
in their corresponding topic areas. That would make it easier to find discussions on these specific topics.

I suspect you planned to do something like that as time permitted, but thought I would suggest it for consideration in
the event that you had not.

Thank You,

Greg

malk315

Re: Organization of Board Index -- Forums for Working Groups

Post by malk315 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:23 pm

Hey Greg-

I will definitely do that in the Team Discussion area. I've added you to the stb core group so you should now be able to see those forums when you are logged in. Once we have leaders for each area I'll add subforums so they have areas they can discuss their particular work.

Cheers.